Our trainers are experts in the art of motivation! We love dreaming up new ways to make work outs fun and exciting for everyone. Regardless of your fitness level, OFC has something for you! Our work outs are flexible enough to modify on the spot to be more or less intense. If you ever feel like something is too challenging, we will always have good alternatives available.
During the summer, our work outs are held rain or shine- “Rain or shine, we don’t mind!” You’ll be showering afterwards anyway, so a little rain is just nature’s way of beating you to it! (Actually, most of our clients find a little rain quite exilerating during a work out!)
Current Class Times:
- 5:45 – 6:45 AM: MON & FRI classes @ Calvin Chrisitan School gymasium. Just North of Webber Park in Edina. 2 blocks West of France off 42nd St. & Grimes.
Imagine having no more initiation fees, contracts or monthly membership dues!
OFC Class Fees are as follows:
Fall/ Winter Pricing: (Indoor Pricing- 6 AM Classes only)
10 classes @ $180
Spring/ Summer Pricing: (Outdoor classes)
10 classes @ $150
When you sign up for any size package, you will receive:
- Proper form & technique training
- Flexibility/stretching exercises
- Polar monitors to track and monitor heart rate (upon request)
- Ongoing fitness information & education
- Regular accountability via emails
- OFC Events- Ie. End of season parties, Local 5K races, BBQ’s
- General nutrition/”diet” info
- Additional services available at cost: Diet analysis and individualized nutrition program, indoor bootcamps, PERSONAL TRAINING at home or other locations